Tuesday, May 26, 2015

bro, do you even have faith?

sorry about my lame preface. Heyyoo! long time no see, well recently every time I have set down to write, and prayed for knowledge to share with you all, I'm blank! I'm not going to type a bunch of phony bull crap from MY mind, that's definitely not my purpose! So I've been patient with the Lord. But tonight, I had faith written so heavy alllll across my heart. So here ya go!

"Matthew 17:20; ""You don't have enough faith,' Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had the faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.

These words will forever reign true. I mean obviously, friggin Jesus said it. But today, how many could honestly say they believe if they told a mountain "move" it would move? Eh, not many. Why? because, our faith is jacked. I have faith that Christ can restore souls, and do the unspeakable; cure the blind, allow the deaf to hear, bring the dead to life. But I've lived in this world so long, where most don't believe in miracles, and most believe their is such thing as "impossible." I believe that's why my faith is jacked, ha.

Although that verse has many more perspectives, it doesn't have to literally mean you're moving a mountain. Sometimes you think you can't, like you just flat out can't. I'm here to tell you, shut up, get that negativity out of here, YOU CAN! The father believes you can do anything!!! annn-ythhh-ing, wow! You call on God and your request will be answered, if your faith is truly there! I try to refer to this verse, every time my faith gets weak. Restore yourself, restore your faith!

Build an empire.
Your personal faith, is awesome, you need that to stay connected with the God! BUT. never get comfortable in your faith, you were set on this earth to share the word. If you're a child of God, you know how powerful it is, lets show others. As we go through our day, going to school, working, and encountering as many people as we do, how often do we involve our blessings, or miracles God has set before us? think about it! One of my biggest goals in life is to get as many people to heaven with me as I can! To get to heaven requires faith, love, peace, and good actions. FAITH! I think if we share our faith with others, we can build empires, enhance even the whole worlds faith! Building empires, requires constant actions that others would be persuaded to follow, am I right? So in saying that branch out, spread it! I LIVE IN THE HANDS OF THE FATHER, AND I AM FAR FROM ASHAMED, I BELIEVE HE CAN AND WILL DO ANYTHING I ASK, IF IT IS WORTHY!

Stay blessed. Build your faith!! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment