Friday, March 6, 2015

dont be lukewarm.

okay, okay. I know what your thinking, lukewarm? Why would you post a blog on temperature? But no. I'm talking about our love for Christ, its kind of crazy actually. I read a verse earlier this morning and it filled my whole body with spirit.

("I know your works; you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were one or the other! So you because you are lukewarm -neither hot nor cold- I am about to spit you out of my mouth." Revelation 3:15-16)

I had to question this, well not really question it, but put my perspective on it. We are all beautiful servants of god, but I also believe it takes some, a hard while to figure out how real and special our lord Jesus Christ is. God would you rather hate him and be totally against him, then pretend you love him, but knowingly sin behind his back, Actually, sin right in his face, god is omniscient.

oh, you know god sees you right?

Yes. you can go to church Sunday, being totally on fire for god. That is splendid, but the moment you walk out of those church doors, you should have that same spirit in your heart. I see people from my school, that have the mouth of sailor, but their bio states their love for Christ. That's what really breaks gods heart. Your actions should be just as if God were watching you 24/7.

Change

Change is a very important thing. I'm not saying you cant go from being lukewarm, to on fire for god. Because that is a beautiful thing, to change your dirty clothes of sin,  in to fresh (lilac smelling) beautiful armor of god. I can most definitely tell you I have changed my heart for god, and I'm telling you change is awesome, and with gods timing, its NEVER to late to be on fire for god.

("If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9)


just do it. take Your next step in Christ, be cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment