Thursday, March 5, 2015

Positivity

I'm not going to post this blog saying you should be smiles and cheers all the time because if I was that would make me a hypocrite. Can I say I've never jumped at someone, or said something I shouldn't have on a rough day? no. Actually, I can have a tendency to be grouchy sometimes, (try me, wake me up in the morning.)



All seriousness. What should we strive for? Positivity. What does that mean? Being happy and cheery all the time? No, but their is two ways to look at things; things will get better, or how could things get any worse. I believe as a Christian God challenges are strength and sets obstacles in our path only to build us. We should take an outlook on bad situations and think; “this is building me up to be a better woman or man God, how do I react?” Yes I know it's very hard to think that way when you feel like everything is caving in on you at once, but the way we react in times of chaos will only show our true self. Positivity is definitely a choice, and we should choose wisely.



No. Don't say that.

Gossip is a big no no in my book. breaking down people, to make only your self feel better is what it is. Living in the world we do today, we will find Debby downers, gossiping teenage girls, negative people, its just inevitable.



("A man who lacks judgment desires his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue. A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trust worthy man keeps a secret." Proverbs 11:12-13)



To make your life more positive, you have to block gossip out. Everyone has gossiped before, we obviously aren't perfect, but we should take the greed out of hearts to think, how would I feel if someone was talking about how ugly my outfit was or commenting on the way my body looks. Which, all gossip is, is sin. We have to put our mind before our words.



Be in a state of positivity



Remember, you are great, and beautiful in the lords eyes. Who else matters right? Come out of your comfort zone, meet new people, try new things. Positivity is contagious, it makes others around you happy. I believe in myself, because my maker believes in me, and me believing in my self only makes me confident. Never be satisfied with anything unordinary BE CONFIDENT AND LIVE IN A POSITIVE STATE MY LOVES!!








2 comments:

  1. This is great and so uplifting! Love.😍😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just outstanding and so uplifting!! You should keep doing this! You great at this!😉😃😊

      Delete