Thursday, March 19, 2015

This is a new season

I'm wrote this blog under the influence of the holy sprit. Beware of a lot of caps and exclamation points! Ok, but really, this is by far going to be my favorite blog, I know this because the lord stopped me in the middle of my harry potter movie and told me to write this..

Good company

In the past, I thought if I was doing wrong, with a group, I had to drop those certain few. That is not the case!! If you make that decision to live for Christ, you guide those that are close to you that same direction. Who are you to leave out someone on the greatest journey of your whole life?

I've be-friended someone recently, who has the strongest love for god, that I could ever imagine. We could talk forever about Christ, we take each others outlooks on certain things, we share bible verses. He lets me tell him the negative parts in my life, and he prays for them. And that's exactly when I realized, if you confirm strong in god, your friends might just hold on to that, and copy your actions. What my friend is doing in my life, is what I'm wanting to do in others lives. Keep the trend alive!!

A beautiful revolt

Before I began to include God in my decisions, I was doing terrible, my friends were doing terrible, well terrible in Gods path, we thought we were awesome. Now, just recently, almost everyone I communicate with IS TURNING TO GOD. I promise, this generation is a generation of dreams, wisdom, and the word of god!!! I'm so excited to see where all the beautiful people in my life will go. He took us all at once, and he took us hard. We are spreading this nation, into a godly nation. Us teenagers, we are small but we ARE powerful. I come into tears thinking about all these people just coming in as one. GOD IS HERE AND HE IS READY FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!

1 timothy 4:12; Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

Isaiah 60:1 Rise up and shine for your light has come. The shining greatness of the lord has risen upon you.

God is not done

The Lord has only begun in me!! This crazy scattered life of mine, is in the hands of God, that makes me feel so great. I feel so special to have Christ in my life who loves uncontrollably, at all times. He has the greatest life for me, and I just cant see how he could do anymore, he is beautiful, and makes me whole.

If your feeling like, you're done, theirs nothing else you could possibly do with yourself, theirs no one there for you... well....
BULL CRAP.
Our father isn't done with you. I repeat, HE IS NOT DONE WITH YOU. Theirs a greater plan out there, and it isn't self pity, if you're feeling worthless, you call on god, and he will never deny you!!!!! Your faith determines you, people. We are made to be loud in our faith, roar up!! Its time.

If you don't think gods there.. you haven't came to him. and if you did, you didn't come with faith. He is there for you in your darkest times, and there to celebrate the beauty of a new life! I KNOW he is there, he has changed my life so incredibly, I cant believe the sin he's brought me from. I know he can do the same for you..

Be apart of a new revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment