Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gods way, not your way

Satan lost.

Seems like every time I'm alone and I think to my self, I think of my rotten past, every negative situation. But oh man, then praying tonight about everything I'm thankful for, it hit me, I am redeemed.  God has always had a bigger plan for me, he has a bigger plan than you could ever imagine, his plans for you far succeed any struggle your facing. Who I have been in the past is not who I am, I am completely set free of any sin that has ever held me back in the past, greatest feeling you will EVER feel. Betcha a million bucks.

About 6 months ago it really hit me. What am I doing? I definitely wasn't living the way I was supposed to. I had a constant struggle with the lord for the next 4 months. I was fighting an internal battle with myself. I didn't know what to do, when all along the lord had already won me but, I was blind, I couldn't see what the lord truly had for me. I knew it would take loosing a bunch, and I guess I wasn't willing enough. That Sunday morning, I went to church, as I do every Sunday, not expecting anything. We had an alter call, my pastor said "If you feel like your being held back I want you to come to the front, right now." and I promise you the lord pushed me out of comfortable little chair. My pastor laid his hands on me, along with some others, and prayed the sin straight from my body, and you can believe this, or you cant, but I felt that nasty sin flow from my chest straight out of my belly. My pastors wife told me "God kept saying mighty as I laid my hands on you. You are a leader. People look up to you, You can be a great leader, or you can be a sinful leader. You choose." That is day I will never forget, I stood in the front hands held high, and sang so loud for the first time ever!! Satan had lost.

My greatest hope for this new beautiful journey is that I can lead the spiritually blind to Christ. That is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can promise you it would be for you too. To fully commit to Christ is something that will change your life for a more beautiful purpose!!!

Obedience

It can be tough to react Gods way every time in a tough situation. Like when your annoying sibling is being, well, your annoying sibling, and you have to be nice, or always responding with grace when people put you down for being a Christian. Sometimes you just want to go crazy! But take a lesson from Moses: You'll pay for it when you do things your way instead of Gods. Moses whole future changed when he decided to strike the rock in anger rather than speak to it as god instructed. The cost of your decisions might be a broken relationships, or a damaged reputation. Whatever it is, its  not worth it. Once you've already disobeyed god, it will be so easy to do it again, steer clear of sin, be obedient.

It is done.

Once you have asked god for forgiveness, it is done. Every sin you have ever committed is washed away. I struggle with this, I hold on to the past, I know gods forgiven me, I just cant shake off the way I thought sinning was ok. Gods forgiven me, so I must forgive myself! I have put god in my heart, and looking back is not an option. The blood of Christ has washed every sin away. I AM REDEEMED DUDE!!!

Ephesians 1:7; In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.

I believe as Christians we have to have faith, we can't doubt the prayer. Every seed you sew, WILL produce, seek time and harvest. You can't ever let go of your prayer, because god never, ever, ever says no to a promise.

I serve a cool god.

I serve a god who forgives, accepts, and loves. Not one thing would he shun you for, how friggin cool is that? We should breathe out thankfulness that he gives second chances, lord help us, we all need them!! I hope you all have a heart that beats so strongly for the lord, and if you don't I hope you make that marvelous decision!! God bless you alll

No comments:

Post a Comment